martes, noviembre 01, 2011

YO QUIERO ENTRAR CON TODOS LOS SANTOS

When the saints
We are trav'ling in the footsteps
Of those who've gone before,
And we'll all be reunited,
On a new and sunlit shore,
Oh, when the saints go marching in
Oh, when the saints go marching in
Lord, how I want to be in that number
When the saints go marching in
And when the sun refuse to shine
And when the sun refuse to shine
Lord, how I want to be in that number
When the sun refuse to shine
And when the moon turns red with blood
And when the moon turns red with blood
Lord, how I want to be in that number
When the moon turns red with blood
Oh, when the trumpet sounds its call
Oh, when the trumpet sounds its call
Lord, how I want to be in that number
When the trumpet sounds its call
Some say this world of trouble,
Is the only one we need,
But I'm waiting for that morning,
When the new world is revealed.
Oh When the new world is revealed
Oh When the new world is revealed
Lord, how I want to be in that number
When the new world is revealed
Oh, when the saints go marching in
Oh, when the saints go marching in
Lord, how I want to be in that number
When the saints go marching in


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I
clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over
again. Anyhow, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

My blog post; laser cellulite treatment

lunes, junio 10, 2013 6:35:00 a.m.  
Blogger dong dong23 said...

true religion shorts
true religion jeans
asics running shoes
coach factory outlet
instyler curling iron
beats headphones
jordan 4
longchamp outlet
coach factory outlet
nike air jordan
louis vuitton handbags
ralph lauren sale
kobe bryant shoes
air max 90
toms
cheap oakley sunglasses
christian louboutin outlet
ray ban sunglasses
kate spade outlet
rolex submariner
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses
north face outlet
nike uk
rolex watches outlet
burberry outlet online
ralph lauren outlet
louis vuitton outlet
kobe shoes 11
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet online
michael kors outlet
coach canada
coach outlet
ralph lauren polo
burberry outlet
lebron james shoes 13
coach outlet
coach outlet store online
kate spade handbags
20167.21wengdongdong

miércoles, julio 20, 2016 11:32:00 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

Links to this post:

Crear un vínculo

<< Home